Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Why I really, really dont like Hillary Clinton?

Phony, contrived, out of touch with reality. So she went to Selma, Alabama - sacred ground in my opinion - to mark the anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's., 1965 bloody civil rights march that hastened the end of Jim Crow laws in the South. She spoke at a Church and suddenly Hillary dumped her Chicago accent and became.....lo and behold...... a Southern Baptist preacher....( a lousy one nonetheless).......here watch this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGDm4jkDbGQ

I cannot watch it without wanting to vomit. "I dont feel in no ways tired" she quotes....well Hil....I think I am already tired and if I have to watch your uncomfortable histronics for the next two years its going to want force me to move......to Baghdad.........where the heck is Bubba and why is he not advising her?

Hillary should focus on breaking one glass ceiling at a time. It is enough that her candidacy breaks new ground for American women. I think that she should stay away from trying to market herself as a black woman also. Let us overcome but let us overcome one hurdle at a time.....two might be too much - even for a Clinton.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She still looks like the clear winner.
Her biggest advantage - everything ( read - dirt) that can be known about her- is already known.

Besides can you honestly say - that she is any worse than some of the previous presidents?

7:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry - I just saw that Utube link
It was really really puky bad.

I feel sorry ,,,, but she still going to win

7:27 AM  
Blogger Jaded Peoples Mutany & Club- JPMC said...

All said and done not many would manage to keep face -try not to kill the husband - pretend to be strong - start a full fledged political career braving the same snickering faces she met as a wife to a man who in his tenure as President thought from between his legs - and washed his hands while the world watch him fall to disgrace - above all she looks more like a woman now than she did in all her ugly youth.

Whatever Bill did -did have one good outcome - a better looking, canvas worthy, poster pretty Hillary. I as a woman, still see her as commendable - quite a role model she is-
for worthy wives of unworthy men.

Rest my case.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home